19 februari 2012

Japan

Sunday mornig in Telluirde and clouds are building up, snow is forecasted next coming two days. Last days we seen lot's of activity in the backcountry, avalanches trigger just by the weight of the snowpack. This snowpack is the worst I have ever seen. So way not make a trip, to Japan maybe. And that is what I'll will do today. Flying out of Montrose right around noon and arrive Japan earlier morning on feb 21. Stay tuned and you get fresh up dates from my adventures in Japan next coming 9 days. Unfortantley my happyskis with all my friends broke the first day on the. The superlight experimental core is getting changed to an Aspen wood core (a few grams heavyer), 2 mm wider through the whole ski and some more spring will be added to it. New date I will have the skis in my hand, march 12. In the mean time I ski my fat Wagner skis and hoping for a lot of snow in Japan.

Me in La Grave some weeks ago. (Photo: Keni)

Claiming after a deep powder run in Freux. (Photo: Keni)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar