19 januari 2012

Leaving Åre

Tomorrow I'm leaving Åre for Sthlm. Early Saturday morning me and Sara fly down to Chamonix were we will spend some days before I meet my friends in La Grave on january 29. Maybe I will head over to Saas Fee our Mürren and catch up with Himay and Co if he/they arrive in time. That would be so much fun. Also we are supporting a good friend on Sunday when he wil compete on the Freeski World Tour in Chamonix. Sara and he was the to people who supported me and Jonas through the island to island (ÖtillÖ) race in earley september were you run and swim through the Stockholm Archipelago for around 9-15 hours. So I thought it must be pay back time for me to cheer him on now =) Today I been skiing in my new boots, I got the new Dalbello Touring boots, feels great but ofcourse I need some time to break them in. After lunch Sara and I helped a girl finish her exam for taking people with disabillitys skiing. She was really happy and I got to ski some "skicarts". That was a lot of fun and a long time ago since last  time I did it!

Skicart and very happy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar