6 januari 2012

Home!

Now I'm back home in Sweden and Stockholm after three fantastic weeks in Telluride and its near by area. To summarize; first two weeks had a lot of deep and soft snow, last week - it was dry and super sunny but with amazing ice. And so much of it. I climbed most of the days. Buy the way, the ice festival in Ouray starts today.
So what's next, you will find out if you stay updated here on my blog but I can both promise and garanti excited inlays.
To start with something; I just sign up for two new races in march;

On march 3, POWER OF FOUR, Ski mountaineering race. Skin, ski and experience all four Aspen/Snowmass ski areas like never before. Read about the race on the link below;

http://www.aspensnowmass.com/travelinfo/events/detail.cfm?eventid=186

March 30, The famous race called The Grand Traverse or Elk Mountains Grand Traverse. An extraordinary 40-mile backcountry ski race between the towns of Crested Butte and Aspen, CO.

http://www.elkmountainstraverse.com/

This is my team buddy, See the picture! =)

Himay!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar